Dennis C. Mahoney
Practice Areas: Personal Injury, Social Security
Admitted to the State Bar of Ohio in 1990 and the State Bar of Kentucky in 1991, Mr. Mahoney is a partner with O’Connor, Acciani & Levy and has been associated with the firm since 1992.
Dennis focuses his practice in the area of personal injury law and is both a former Hamilton County Probation Officer and a current member of the Fraternal Order of Police.
With a dedication to fighting for the rights of the injured and more than two decades of experience, Mr Mahoney has just become a recipient of the prestigious 2014 Super Lawyers® award and is a valued asset at the firm.
Video Profile of Dennis Mahoney
Memberships & Associations
- American Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- Kentucky Justice Association
- Ohio Association for Justice
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Former Hamilton County Probation Officer
- Current member of the Fraternal Order of Police
- Southwest Ohio Trial Lawyers Association
- Northern Kentucky Bar Association
- Fraternal Order of Eagles
- Former Member of Cheviot Police Association
- Hamilton County Republican Club
- Sons of the American Legion
- American Association for Justice
- ... and he is a Barrister of the Potter Stewart American Inn of Court.
Honors, Awards and Accomplishments
- SuperLawyers®, 2014, 2015
- Current Trustee of the Greater Cincinnati Trial Lawyers Association
- Presenter at continuing legal education seminars
- Contributed to legal publications
- Dennis has coached sports, participated in singing with his community and at his church affiliations.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Ohio, 1990
- State Bar of Kentucky, 1991
- Ohio Supreme Court
- Commonwealth of Kentucky
- United States District Court Southern District of Ohio
- United States District Court of Kentucky, Eastern District
- University of Cincinnati, 1980 (B.B.A.)
- Salmon P. Chase College of Law, 1990