Ronald T. Bella—Associate
Practice Areas: Ohio Workers' Compensation Law, Personal Injury, Social Security Disability Law.
Mr. Bella joined O’Connor, Acciani & Levy in 2004 and is certified by the Ohio State Bar Association as a specialist in Ohio Workers’ Compensation Law.
Ron is a current recipient of the coveted "Super Lawyers®" award for 2014 and a Trustee of the Ohio Association of Justice that was admitted to the State Bar of Ohio in 1979.
With decades of experience, Mr. Bella is highly respected by his peers in the industry and is also admitted to practice before all Ohio state courts, including the Ohio Supreme Court, the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit.
Phone: (877) 288-3241
Video Profile of Ronald Bella
Memberships & Associations
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Hamilton County Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
Honors, Awards and Accomplishments
- Super Lawyers®, 2014
- Board of Trustees of the Ohio Association for Justice
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- State Bar of Ohio, 1979
- Admitted to practice before all Ohio state courts, including:
- Ohio Supreme Court
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit
- University of Cincinnati, 1976 (B.B.A)
- University of Dayton School of Law, 1979 (J.D.)