The Columbus lawyers of O’Connor, Acciani & Levy know that the legal process can be daunting to the average individual. Because of this, we’ve provided these helpful resources for anyone who wants to find out information about the law.
For information from sources outside the Columbus area look in our main legal resources page. For more information about personal injury, Social Security Disability or Workers’ Compensation, then call the Columbus lawyers of O’Connor, Acciani & Levy for a free consultation. These consultations are an opportunity to have your case evaluated by an experienced attorney, and to ask any questions you may have about your case.
COUNTY COURT AND OFFICIAL WEBSITES
Franklin County Clerk of Courts
- Website for the Franklin County Clerk of Courts. A place where you can find information about the different court divisions, including the Court of Appeals and Court of Common Pleas.
- Information about the municipal court departments, records and forms.
- Information about certified records, guardianship, estates and more.
- The Official website for Franklin County, Ohio. This website has information about the various divisions of government, including county officials, agencies and services.
COLLEGE LAW SITES AND OTHER LIBRARIES
- Law school for The Ohio State University. information about the library, law school and more.
- Resources for various laws. Electronic resources available for search online.
COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICES
- The Official Site of the Franklin County Sheriffs Office