Cincinnati Personal Injury Lawyer
The attorneys of O’Connor, Acciani & Levy Co., LPA know that the legal process can be difficult to comprehend for many people. So, we have compiled a list of links to sites that will help you understand the legal process.
There is also a list of frequently used legal terms to help you interpret any legal information you might receive. Our legal FAQ page was created to answer questions that we have answered frequently in our line of work. If you have any questions about your particular claim or require legal assistance, then don’t hesitate to contact O’Connor Acciani & Levy.
Legal Resources For Your Area
Cincinnati, Ohio Legal Resources
- County courts, official county websites, sheriffs offices and information on the law for the Cincinnati area.
Columbus, Ohio Legal Resources
- County Courts, legal libraries and other sources of information for the Columbus, Ohio area.
District Courts and Other Administrations
US District Court, Southern District of Ohio
- The official site of the United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio. You can find information on cases and latest news.
US District Court, Northern District of Ohio
- This the Official Site of the Northern District of Ohio. Get information on judges, notable cases, learn the history of the court, and much more
Southern Ohio Bankruptcy Court
- This the Official Site of the Southern Ohio Bankruptcy Court. Get information on fees, self-help filing, filing your bankruptcy case electronically, and more.
Social Security Administration
- This is the official website of the US Social Security Information. You can find information on filing for retirement benefits, applying for disability benefits, requesting a social security card, so much more. Use this site to stay up to date on the latest news concerning social security.
Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation
- This is the official website of the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation. Use this site to file a claim, get diagnosis information, and to stay on top of any changes concerning workers compensation. This site is full of free documents and research tools focused on workers compensation.
Blogs And Other Organizations
Fighting for Justice
- The blog for The American Association for Justice (AAJ) is a valuable resource regarding an individuals legal rights.
American Bankruptcy Institute
- This the Official Site of the American Bankruptcy Institute. Get publications on bankruptcy, the latest national bankruptcy news & changes in in law. The site is meant for bankruptcy lawyers; however, the average person can find allot of useful information here.