The Cincinnati personal injury lawyers of O’Connor, Acciani & Levy want to make it easy for you to find the information you need about the law or your particular case. Below is a list of links to resources in the Cincinnati area that can help you learn more about your case.
For information about general resources, try looking in our main legal resources page. If you require legal assistance or more information about personal injury, Social Security Disability, workers compensation or bankruptcy, then remember that our law firm offers free consultations. These consultations are a service we provide, where you can have your case evaluated and ask any questions you may have. You can also contact our attorneys by calling (877) 288-3241 or filling out the contact form to the right of this screen.
COUNTY COURT AND OFFICIAL WEBSITES
Hamilton County, Ohio Official Website
- The official website of Hamilton County. Links and resources to government news, departments and records.
Hamilton County Clerk of Courts
- This the Official Site of the Hamilton County Clerk of Courts. Here you can search court records, dockets, schedules, and documents. You can also track the status of your passport application, pay tickets, get free mortgage counseling, view Hamilton county’s sexual offender list and so much more. This site is a wonderfully resource and full of legal information
Hamilton County Courts
- Tons of links and information on local laws and court proceedings.
Hamilton County Probate Court
- This site contains information about guardianship, estates and many other legal filings. You can also download the forms you need for any probate filings.
- Official site of Butler County, Ohio. Links to different resources within the county government.
- The official site of the Butler County Clerk of Courts.
- For Butler County, Ohio residents who are seeking information about guardianship, estates, marriage licenses and more.
- A Resource for the Warren County Clerk of Courts, containing links to the common pleas division as well as information for Warren County residents to obtain a passport.
- Links to the different departments of government in the county government, including the Auditor, commissioners, zoning and parks.
Clermont County, Ohio Official Website
- Links to government departments and information for Warren County, Ohio.
Clermont County Clerk of Courts
- Information for the Clermont County Clerk of Courts, including passport applications, forms, and case information.
COLLEGE LAW SITES
- A great local resource on researching law with many useful links and electronic databases.
Salmon P. Chase College of Law
- Part of Northern Kentucky University. Another local resource for the law with useful links and database.
COUNTY SHERIFFS OFFICES
- The official site of the Hamilton County Sheriff. You can find information about inmates, crime statistics and contact numbers for different divisions within the police force.
Butler County Sheriffs Office
- Official site of the Butler County Sheriff
Warren County Sheriffs Office
- Official Site of the Warren County Sheriffs Office
Clermont County Sheriffs Office
- Official Site for the Clermont County Sheriffs Office